Contact Us :- +91989897824
Each day throughout the city of Mumbai, 5,000 of the dabbawalas deliver some 130,000 dabbas to offices throughout the metropolis. In the nearly 120 years of this service, the dabbawalas’ approach has remained consistent: a semi-literate workforce (the dabbawalas) pick up the filled dabbas from the households that prepare them and deliver the boxes to the requisite offices; they then retrieve the empty dabbas from these delivery points and returned them to the originating households, in order to begin the process again the next day. Roughly 260,000 transactions are completed within 6 hours each day, 6 days a week, 51 weeks a year, and operating at a quality level comparable to Six Sigma processes.
- Group Tour: INR 1,500/- Rupees per person. (minimum 2 people for Booking) You will be accompanied by up to four other travelers.
- Private Tour: INR 3000/- Rupees Per Person.
- Operates Monday to Saturday (you will not see Dabbawalas on Sunday )
- Duration: 3 hours
- Morning Tour: 11 AM from (Churchgate Ticket counter Near Book Stall)
- Afternoon Tour: 1:30 PM (13:30) Churchgate Ticket Window Near Book Stall
- Morning Tour: Churchgate Railway station Near the Ticket window.