Contact Us :- +91989897824
Our Mumbai City Tour is the best in town, led by expert English-speaking tour guides who know the hidden history of Bombay that you won’t find in any books. With years of experience, our guides are well-equipped to lead Western tourists on guided tours for both business and leisure.
Featuring British Monuments, Markets, Laundry, and Temples, this is one of the top Mumbai City Sightseeing tours. Our private Mumbai tour guide and car transfer will ensure you have the best experience possible.
Mumbai is a city that is best explored by a guide. Our guided tour of Mumbai City takes you to all the major landmarks and sights. Experience the journey from real to reel, where you can see the best of Mumbai. It’s the ultimate dream come true!
Highlights of the Mumbai City Tour
- Gateway of India – built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Mumbai University – British heritage building built in 1857
- Rajabai Clock Towers – Big Ben of India
- Watson’s Hotel Ruins – Tata was refused entry into this hotel and so he built the Taj Mahal Hotel
- Oval Cricket Ground – The place where we play the most beloved sport in India
- Bombay High Court – Beautiful British Heritage Building
- Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Municipality Building – Another marvelous Colonial building
- Drive past Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach
- Mani Bhavan – Gandhi Musume
- Kamala Nehru Park – Skyline view of the city & Old Woman’s shoe
- Hanging Gardens – Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
- Dhobi Ghat – Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of the public
- It also includes driving past many British Heritage Buildings like Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, and Kala Ghoda Area.
- Private Tour: INR 8000 for up to 4 people (pickup and drop from your location)
- Group Tour: INR 3500 per person (starting from our meeting point and it will be a shared tour)
- Operates every day
- Duration: 5-6 Hours
- Private Time: Flexible – Suggested at 8:30 AM or 2 PM (14:00)
- Group Time: Morning 10 am from Regal Cinema Colaba
- End Time: Flexible – Depending on the pre-arranged start time
- Entrance fees to all site attractions
- Cultured, professional, highly qualified, and knowledgeable Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (south Mumbai)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink