Contact Us :- +91989897824
Mumbai is a fun place for all travelers as well as foodies. The city provides an array of food stalls in markets that fill the air with an unresisting fragrance and dominate the taste buds. Embark on this Mumbai street food tour walk in some of the famous lanes of Mumbai and try a variety of dishes, some of which have been famous for over a hundred years now. Grab the chance to uncover and taste the delicacies in these hidden lanes that can be missed easily.
The tour will also take you to hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path spots that are favored by locals and offer a truly authentic taste of Mumbai’s street food. You will have the opportunity to interact with the vendors, learn about their cooking techniques, and discover the stories behind their delicious creations.
We provide a “Non-touristy” experience and tour that includes food tasting from the best specialty food shops, ethnic eateries, and local restaurants as well as an “off the beaten path” glimpse of life in Mumbai is famous across India for its outstanding street food but discovering good eateries on your own is not always easy.
Not to worry, that’s where we come in! We’ll help you experience all the flavors the city has to offer by guiding you through two of Mumbai’s best street food tours such as Pav bhaji, Bhel Puri, Seekh Kabab, Chicken Tandoori, Panipuri, Ice Cream & more with famous areas: Chowpatty Beach and Mohammed Ali Road.
Hope you’re hungry!
> ITINERARY Mumbai Street Food Tour:
- Pav Bhaji: Pav Bhaji is a famous Indian street food that originated in Mumbai. It’s a delicious and hearty dish made with spicy vegetable curry (bhaji) and soft buttered bread rolls (pav). This vegetarian dish is perfect for a quick and satisfying meal.
- Bhel Puri: Bhel Puri is a popular Indian street food snack made with puffed rice, vegetables, chutneys, and spices. It’s a delicious and crunchy mixture of sweet, sour, and spicy flavors that makes for a perfect snack or appetizer.
- Pani Puri: Pani Puri is a popular Indian street food snack that consists of small crispy puri shells filled with a spicy potato mixture and tangy tamarind water (pani). It’s a flavorful and refreshing snack that’s perfect for hot summer days.
- Sev Puri: Sev Puri is a popular Indian street food snack that originates from Mumbai. It’s a crispy and tangy dish made with small puris (crispy fried dough) that are topped with mashed potatoes, chopped onions, tomatoes, and a variety of chutneys. Finally, it’s topped with a generous amount of sev (thin crispy noodles made from chickpea flour).
- Dahi Puri: Dahi Puri is a famous Indian street food snack that’s a variation of the popular dish, Pani Puri. It’s a combination of crispy puris filled with mashed potatoes, chickpeas, and a variety of chutneys. The puris are then topped with sweetened yogurt (dahi), more chutneys, and spices.
- Chicken Roll: Chicken roll is a popular fast food item that’s a perfect meal on the go. It’s made with a tortilla wrap filled with tender, juicy chicken pieces, crunchy vegetables, and a variety of sauces and spices. This delicious and filling snack is perfect for lunch, dinner, or a quick bite.
- Seekh Kebab: Also spelled Sikh Kebab, is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish made with spiced ground meat (usually beef, lamb, or chicken) that’s molded onto skewers and grilled to perfection. These kebabs are often served with a side of mint chutney and naan or roti bread.
- Jalebi: Jalebi is a popular Indian sweet that’s made by deep-frying a wheat flour batter into a spiral or pretzel shape and then soaking it in sugar syrup. It’s often served hot and can be enjoyed on its own or with a side of yogurt. This crispy and syrupy dessert is perfect for any occasion.
- Hand-Made Ice Cream: Taj Ice Cream is a famous ice cream parlor located in Mumbai, India. Known for its delicious and unique flavors, Taj Ice Cream has been a favorite among locals and tourists alike for over 130 years. From classic flavors like chocolate and vanilla to unique flavors like sitaphal (custard apple) and kesar pista (saffron and pistachio), Taj Ice Cream has something for everyone.
- Group Tour: INR 2,000/- Rupees per person. ( minimum 2 people for Booking ) You will be accompanied by up to five other travelers,
- Private Tour: INR 3,000/- Rupees per person. (For larger groups, please get in touch)
- Operates every day
- Duration: 4 hours
- Evening Tour: 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Churchgate Train Station near the ticket window.
- Ends near Mohammed Ali Road and MS Ali Road, just north of Chor Bazaar. Your guide can assist you in getting a taxi.
- Cultured, professional, highly qualified, and knowledgeable Guide
- Food Tasting & More.